A month ago I decided to take part in the Easter Tea Cup Swap that Terri and Martha hosted. I read on Terri's blog about this wonderful idea and thought it's going to be FUN to send a tea cup to somebody around the world  not knowing him or  her at all. I also loved the thought that tea cups would travel around  as the most precious things  thoroughly wrapped  ...
and they did , indeed.

Last week my Easter basket came from USA, from Terri.
Yes, the sweet, kind Terri from Artful Affirmation was my tea cup swap partner. There had been a number of e-mails between us with questions and answers until it become clear to me that I needed to create Terri's basket as I created it for myself . We both simply share the same taste, love and adoration for delicate tea cups, vintage items and Paris.

Last week, I received and opened the most CHARMING VINTAGE BASKET I've ever had .


May I know what comes to your mind when you hear VINTAGE Easter tea cup basket.?


If you think of a delicate very spring-ish  English tea cup with the most  lovely pink roses pattern,
you are  right.  











This gorgeous Royal Grafton bone china was in the basket that Terri created for me .




I totally understand what she means by " I love this tea cup so much I wanted to keep it ! But of course, I knew it was for you "  Thank you Terri, I will treasure it as you would  !







It you, dear reader, think that there is no vintage basket without a vintage bottle,
you are right. 





 What about old  laces, buttons, an old key?
 That's correct, they were in the basket as well.



  








I am wondering what one can open with this key !?

Since I mentioned to Terri about my current intrigue: everything in theme vintage PARIS, she was so thoughtful and generous to send me this napkin and these handmade cards. 





  I simply can't find the proper words to express my genuine excitement when I unwrapped  
 these Vintage French Postcards.  




 

Honestly, my heart is still pounding with thrill ... As you probably guess, I immediately asked her a bunch of questions and it turned out that these cards came from Paris. She picked up a number of them on her trip last year, so she of course doesn't  know the women in the photos, but she thought I might like them .
You were wrong Terri,  I LOVE them!  






Don't you wish to know who was this beautiful young women, who she loved, what she was dreaming of ....O , silly me

Thank you, Terri! It was a real pleasure creating your  Easter Tea Cup basket ! 


People don't necessarily need  to physically meet each other to create connections; as long as they share thoughts, soul, spirit  and hearts, they  feel close,  don't they ?






I wish you all HAPPINESS !
Thank you for the visit !