Dried Orange and Apple Slices
2. Lay the orange slices on a dishtowel and blot them with paper towels to remove any excess moisture.
3. Dip the apple slices into a solution of equal parts lemon juice and water.
4. Place the fruit slices on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Dry in a 200 F for 3-4 hours. It's a bit of a slow process since we only dehydrate and dry them out.
5. About half way through turn each slice over to help the slices dry out evenly.
6. Remove the sheet from the oven and leave for half an hour to cool.