- winding evergreen branches into a Christmas wreath and adorning it with fresh limes, pines, walnuts and cinnamon stick to fill the room with fragrance;
- eating a delicious meal cooked by my personal chef (my husband :)
- a cup of coffee in the morning with a Christmas tree or a snow man drown in the foam for me by his hands;
- wrapping presents for the extended family, especially, for my one-year-old nephew and sending them to Europe, hoping that the post service will deliver them before Christmas Day;
- handwriting the Christmas cards and sending wishes to friends and family all over the globe;
- enjoying the lights that make the world sparkle.......
"Christmas magic is silent. You don't heart it - you feel it, you know it, you believe it."
in the gift of faith,